Your Marriage Matters
is a mission venture of our parish providing opportunities for married couples – newlywed to 70 + years – in our parishes and communities. Our mission is to:
- affirm the marriage of a man and woman
- strengthen marriages through social activities that provide a place where couples can meet and build friendships with other couples
- strengthen marriages through programs and events that provide spiritual and human formation pertinent to married couples in the newlywed period as well as through the times of raising a family and empty nests.
Your Marriage Matters activities include:
- Six Dates – a monthly opportunity to spend time together talking just about your marriage and you as a couple. Include child care with dinner for your children while you are out on a date
- Marriage Enrichment Night – dinner, renewal of vows, lots of fun
- Bible Studies for couples
- More events being added each year
Contact our team leaders Cathy & Shawn Carlin below.